The candidate will be responsible for the research, development and evaluation of event concepts to determine the commercial viability of each event. Analyzing the market, researching over the phone to identify key players, selecting speakers, companies and topics , identifying content to produce cutting edge conferences and attract the best attendance. The role of a conference producer is to ensure to brief sales, marketing and operations teams to ensure the commercial success of evthe conferece, ensuring future growth for the company.
The candidate will have excellent client facing, customer management and interpersonal skills.
- Continuous market research to track information and business requirements within specified industry sectors
- Continuous and comprehensive competitive research
- Preparation of thorough, viable topic briefs based on continuous market research
- Assist in the development of all production, marketing and operations staff in the division
- Responsible for developing and maintaining a line of profitable conferences within quality, productivity, revenue and cost management targets set
- Meeting all requirements of a conference producer at self produced events
- Assist in managing Conference Producers’ research, programme writing and speaker confirmation within given deadlines
- Responsible for adding value to Marketing’s plan development, campaign implementation and results analysis
- Assist in managing Operation’s conference planning and conference management
- Responsible for briefing delegate and sponsorship sales teams and supporting conference sales campaigns
- Assist in developing and maintaining the division’s structure
- Performing all of the job specifications of a Conference Producer
- Personally Develop and implement a marketing plan