Terms and Conditions of use:
Axiom Groupe Website
Please read these terms carefully before using this site this website is provided by Axiom Groupe and may be used for informational purposes only. By using the site or downloading materials from the site, you agree to abide by the terms and conditions set forth in this notice. If you do not agree to abide by these terms and conditions do not use the site or download materials from the site.
Limited Rights to access and use:
Information that Axiom Groupe collects on our site: full name and job title, company name and address, phone and fax number, email address, interest areas, events suggestions and event preferences.
Axiom Groupe holds all information provided in strict confidence. Axiom Groupe is the sole owner of the information collected on this site. Axiom Groupe keeps all client information in Axiom Groupe’s database exclusively for the use of the products and services. Subject to the terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement, Axiom Groupe grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited right to access, use and display this site and the materials thereon. You agree not to interrupt or attempt to interrupt the operation of the site in any way.
Axiom Groupe authorizes you to view and download the information (“Materials”) at this website (“Site”) only for your personal, non-commercial use. This authorization is not a transfer of title in the Materials and copies of the Materials and is subject to the following restrictions:
– you must retain, on all copies of the Materials downloaded, all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the Materials.
– you may not modify the Materials in any way or reproduce or publicly display, perform, or distribute or otherwise use them for any public or commercial purpose.
– you must not transfer the Materials to any other person unless you give them notice of, and they agree to accept, the obligations arising under these terms and conditions of use.
You agree to abide by all additional restrictions displayed on the Site as it may be updated from time to time. This Site, including all Materials, is copyrighted and protected by worldwide copyright laws and treaty provisions. You agree to comply with all copyright laws worldwide in your use of this Site and to prevent any unauthorized copying of the Materials. Except as expressly provided herein, Axiom Groupe does not grant any express or implied right to you under any patents, trademarks, copyrights or trade secret information.
Third Party Sites:
As a convenience to you, Axiom Groupe may provide, on this Site, links to websites operated by other entities. If you use these sites, you will leave this Site. If you decide to visit any linked site, you do so at your own risk and it is your responsibility to take all protective measures to guard against viruses or other destructive elements. Axiom Groupe makes no warranty or representation regarding, and does not endorse, any linked websites or the information appearing thereon or any of the products or services described thereon.
Links do not imply that Axiom Groupe or this Site sponsors, endorses, is affiliated or associated with, or is legally authorized to use any trademark, trade name, logo or copyright symbol displayed in or accessible through the links, or that any linked site is authorized to use any trademark, trade name, logo or copyright symbol of Axiom Groupe or any of its affiliates or subsidiaries.
– All links to the Site must be approved in writing by Axiom Groupe, except that Axiom Groupe consents to links in which:
– the link, when activated by a user, displays that page full-screen in a fully operable and navigable browser window and not within a “frame” on the linked website.
Axiom Groupe reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to change, modifies, add or remove any portion of this Agreement in whole or in part, at any time. Changes in this Agreement will be effective when notice of such change is posted. Your continued use of the site after any changes to this Agreement are posted will be considered acceptance of those changes. Axiom Groupe may terminate, change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the Axiom Groupe Site, including the availability of any features of the Site, at any time. Axiom Groupe may also impose limits on certain features and services or restrict your access to parts or the entire Site without notice or liability. Axiom Groupe may terminate the authorization, rights and license given above and, upon such termination; you shall immediately destroy all Materials.
This Site is controlled, operated and administered by the Axiom Groupe team from its offices within Spain. Axiom Groupe makes no representation that materials at this site are appropriate or available for use at other locations outside of Spain and access to them from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited. You may not use the Site or export the Materials in violation of Spanish export laws and regulations. If you access this Site from a location outside of Spain, you are responsible for compliance with all local laws. These Terms and Conditions of use shall be governed by the laws of Spain without giving effect to its conflict of laws provisions. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between Axiom Groupe and you with respect to your use of the Site. Any cause of action you may have with respect to your use of the Site must be commenced within one (1) year after the claim or cause of action arises. If for any reason a court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision of the Agreement or portion the reof, to be unenforceable, that provision shall be enforced to the maximum extent permissible so as to affect the intent of the Agreement, and the remainder of this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect.
Axiom Groupe alias Axiom Events International SL Spain
Axiom Groupe Community
Axiom Groupe motto is to provide a quality online open access platform system and enabling various researchers, business services and other experts to publish their articles free of cost. By using our services you are explicitly agreeing for our terms of service mentioned below:
The membership fee of the Axiom Groupe platform may contain
- All our platform contains open source articles, webinars, white papers, surveys available as open access to the public and private data open to Axiom Groupe member community.
- The responsibility for the content provided in the articles published on Axiom Groupe platform and the opinions expressed in this site or through any of the sections published by Integrated Publishing Association are exclusively of the author(s) concerned. The publisher/editor of any of our journals is not responsible for errors in the contents or any consequences arising from the use of information contained in it. The opinions expressed in the research papers/articles, webinars, online courses, on the Axiom Groupe platform do not necessarily represent the views of the publisher/editor of the concerned section Integrated Publishing Association/ its editors/ associates or not responsible for any of the content provided/ published in our journals.
- Axiom Groupe platform follow open access publishing policy, in which author(s) are the sole owners of the copyright of the content published, for any omissions, copyright violation author(s) of the concerned article are only responsible. Our responsibility is limited only to removal of the concerned article from the journal once the query is raised.
- Submission of articles to any of our Axiom Groupe platform does not make an author to be eligible to get published and also becoming registered author of our association by paying the membership fee does not implies that the concerned members article will be published. Articles will be considered only if it is accepted in the peer review by our reviewers.
- It is understood through submission of the articles to our Axiom Groupe platform that the author(s) had obtained prior permission for the materials, images, opinions, concepts, data given in their respective articles from the concerned sources who own them.
- By using our site and by registering for any of our services or products, you accept that such personal data will be gathered and stored in our databases for further processing.
- We will maintain appropriate safeguards to ensure the security, integrity and privacy of your personal data and Integrated Publishing Association do not share personal data with other companies for marketing or similar purposes.
- All content in this Site, including site layout, design, images, programs, text and other information are property of Axiom Groupe, we use open source packages for the development of Axiom Groupe platform site which are properly acknowledged where ever applicable.
- Integrated Publishing Association or its operators or registered authors or its reviewers or editors are not responsible for any issues arising by using this site/ content, it is the own risk of the user.
- All the articles, webinars, surveys, research, online courses published are the property of concerned authors published with copyright transfer agreement between Axiom Groupe and authors to publish in open access. Articles may be copied, transmitted and used for educational purpose and for any usage which is falling within the open access policy. For any further queries please contact the concerned authors by the mail id provided in the article.
- Integrated Axiom Groupe platform is not responsible for any errors, omition, mistakes in the site. To the fullest extent of the law, neither Integrated Publishing Association publication or its editors nor the authors, contributors, or reviewers, assume any liability for any injury and/or damage to persons or property as a matter of products liability, negligence or otherwise, or from any use or operation of any methods, products, instructions, or ideas contained in the material herein.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Spain without regard to its conflicts of law principles. Users of our site and its content agrees to submit to the sole jurisdiction and venue for any dispute that may arise under or in relation to the subject matter in Barcelona court jurisdiction only.
- Axiom Groupe platform is not an association or society and is sharing common interest of disseminating relevant information via online open access peer reviewed journals. Membership fee paid towards membership of Axiom Groupe platform is only to make the author eligible for publishing articles in Axiom Groupe platform and it does not represents to be a member of Axiom Groupe core team and also it should not be misinterpreted as membership of a society or an association. The fee paid is towards the expenses incurred towards managing the site, operating the site, funding the growth of site, article processing expenses, other miscellaneous expenses that are to be shared by the authors who publish through us. It is a business model in which Axiom Groupe platform is maintained by a team of researchers through which authors and researchers, businesses, academics can publish their research work by sharing the expenses as membership fee. Axiom Groupe provides a platform for researchers, practitioners, business and business services to publish their work at optimal cost incurred in the publishing process
- Axiom Groupe website and the information, tools and material contained in it (this "Site") are not directed to, or intended for distribution to or use by, any person or entity who is a citizen or resident of or located in any jurisdiction where such distribution, publication, availability or use would be contrary to law or regulation or which would subject Tata Consultancy Services Limited or its affiliates (collectively Axiom events international SL, Alias Axiom Groupe) to any registration or licensing requirement within such jurisdiction.
- This Site is subject to periodic update and revision. Materials should only be considered current as of the date of initial publication appearing thereon, without regard to the date on which you may access the information. Axiom Groupe maintains the right to delete or modify information on this Site without prior notice.
- Axiom Groupe Past financial performance should not be taken as an indication or guarantee of future performance, and no representation or warranty, express or implied is made regarding future performance.
Subject to the terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement, Axiom Groupe will grant a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited right to access this site and the materials thereon.
You hereby agree and confirm that:
- Access to this site and the information contained herein is not unlawful under the applicable laws of the jurisdiction where I am resident and from where I am accessing this site.
- Access to information on the site (www.axiomgroupe.com) does not in any manner constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation of any offer to buy any of the securities of Axiom events international SL (alias Axiom Groupe)
- The information on this site is not and is under no circumstances be construed as, an advertisement or a public offering of the securities of Axiom Groupe or any other security that may be described herein.
- No securities regulatory body or similar authority in any jurisdiction has reviewed or in any way passed upon or endorsed the information on this site or the merits of the securities that may be described herein and any representation to the contrary may be construed as an offence under applicable laws.
- I shall not circulate copies of this information in any manner (including but not restricted to photocopying and email) of the information and data on this site. I agree not to reproduce, retransmit, distribute, disseminate, sell, publish, broadcast or circulate the contents to anyone.
You agree not to:
- Interrupt or attempt to interrupt the operation of the site in any way.
- Intrude or attempt to intrude into the site in any way.
- Post any obscene, defamatory or annoying materials on the site.
- Obscure any materials, including this notice, already posted on the site.
- Use the site or any contents thereof to defame, intimidate, annoy or otherwise cause nuisance or breach the rights of any person.
Axiom Groupe authorizes to view and download the information ("Materials") at this Web site ("Site") only for personal, non-commercial use.
This authorization is not a transfer of title in the Materials and copies of the Materials and is subject to the following restrictions:
- Retain, on all copies of the Materials downloaded, all copyright, trademarks and other proprietary notices contained in the Materials; consent.
- Not modify the Materials in any way nor reproduce or display, perform, or distribute or otherwise use them for any public or commercial purpose
- Not transfer the Materials to any other person unless you give them notice of, and they agree to accept, the obligations arising under these terms and conditions of use. You agree to abide by all additional restrictions displayed on the Site as it may be updated from time to time. This Site, including all Materials, is copyrighted and protected by worldwide copyright laws and treaty provisions. You agree to comply with all copyright laws worldwide in your use of this Site and to prevent any unauthorized copying of the Materials. Except as expressly provided herein, Axiom Groupe does not grant any express or implied right to you under any patents, trademarks, copyrights or trade secret information.
The information, material or services included in or available through this site may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically made to the site/services and to the information therein. Axiom Groupe and/or its respective suppliers may make improvements and/or changes in the site/services at any time. Advice received via this site should not be relied upon for personal, medical, legal or financial decisions and you should consult an appropriate professional for specific advice tailored to your situation.
You specifically agree that Axiom Groupe shall not be responsible for unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data, any material or data sent or received or not sent or received, or any transactions entered into through this site. You specifically agree that Axiom Groupe is not responsible or liable for any threatening, defamatory, obscene, offensive or illegal content or conduct of any other party or any infringement of another's rights, including intellectual property rights. You specifically agree that TCS is not responsible for any content sent using and/or included in this site by any third party.
The foregoing are subject to the laws of the Republic of India and the courts in Mumbai, India shall have the exclusive jurisdiction on any dispute that may arise out of the use of this site.
Please proceed only if you accept all the conditions enumerated herein above, out of your free will and consent