We are seeking an all-star Lead Generation Associate to research and deliver highly qualified leads to our sales and production teams. Sales lead generation is a critical aspect of Axiom Groupe's marketing activities. The Lead Generation Associate’s primary role will be to research and prospect new speaker, sponsor and sales leads while partnering with our Marketing and Sales Directors in identifying and targeting cold sales leads. The role will report to the Marketing Director.
- 1+ years sales experience a plus but entry level is ok
- Experience in web research (using Google, Google Maps, LinkedIn, and other similar online search tools)
- Formal training in marketing research or private investigation a strong plus
- Solid understanding of Axiom Groupe’s service and positioning within the market
- Experience working with Suite CRM is a strong plus
- Experience working with MailChimp is a strong plus
- Demonstrated work ethic and consistent over achievement
- Ability to learn quickly and be a self-starter with the fortitude and desire to be the best
Conduct web research on pre-qualified leads to find contact information (name, email, phone, company name, title, department ) and add this information into the CRM.
Initiate marketing emails with pre-qualified leads using template-based email formats
Promote our services to our customer base is a component of your work
Transfer solid leads to Marketing Director and work in a collaborative team environment.
Use your aggressive “hunter” mentality and creativity to find and build new speaker, sponsor and sales leads
Work with sales leadership to optimize pipeline and revenue creation
Complete phone reports on a daily basis using Netlip information
Complete weekly and monthly sales phone report
Complete daily and weekly database report